Sunday, January 11, 2009

Meet your Bloggers & Photographer :)

Liz: I am a senior and communication major at Luther. I like eating all the pizza and pasta I can get here in Italy and am looking forward to the wonders of France.

Callie: I am also a senior at Luther, however, I am better than Liz because I am a business management major. I love walking up and down the mountain side in Assisi and can't wait to get my picture taken in front of the Eiffel Tower.



Callie & Liz captured in the moment

William: I am a junior and also a communication major. I met the group in Rome after a semester abroad in Norway fulfilling my Norwegian minor. I enjoy taking pictures and cooking. View my blog at bigwillystar.blogspot.com for more pictures of our trip thus far.

World Famous Photographer, Traveler, and Chef Extraordinaire, William


No comments:

Post a Comment